Wednesday, February 20, 2008

thankful

Mu`awiyah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
The Messenger of Allah said, "When Allah wishes good for someone, He bestows upon him the understanding of Deen.''

i can only express my thanks to Allah for allowing me the opportunities that i have been given to partake of the Sacred Knowledge.

Oh Allah!
Verily You have given me great blessings with the gift of a sound mind and intact faculties with which i can appreciate the sciences of the Ulumuddin.

Oh Allah!
Let me be among those who benefit from and give benefit to others from the knowledge You have Bestowed.

Oh Allah!
Forgive me by the knowledge that You have Given me, and save me from Your fire.

Oh Allah!
Let me not be among those who disdain and trivialise Your Favours upon us, for without Your Mercy, i will surely perish.

No comments: