Thursday, June 19, 2008

birthday week updates

so my sister and brother-in-law were the first ones to gift me. Hugo Boss's newest fragrance for men: Hugo Pure.

then nura, yanni and azmi with these books: Moomin, a comic...which up till now i dunno whether it is about a cow or a hippo. and persepolis - critically acclaimed art film about sanctions and gender discrimination in iran.

then taufiq and azfar bought me a camera. the pentax optio m40. been wanting to get me a lens for the longest time.

and then almir bought me a levi's watch. black with red screen. just the way i like it.

abu and rezuan got me hush puppies white shoes. hehe. always wanted to look cool in white shoes, but never got the guts to go buy it. well, now some people bought it for me... so no excuse not to look cool.

yups. so that's for now. birthday week ends on sunday. so let's see what else we can get, HAHAHAHA.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I only can give you my doa. I wish that you can be a good hubby, a filial son and a successfull man.