Monday, September 13, 2004

NTUMS Appreciation Tea

the above event was sumthing i really looked forward to at the end of the week. spent a good hour preparing myself, deciding my ensemble. and came up with this combi of the white top we got for kitsitra's performance, my brown pants, and a cambodian silk shawl that my sister gifted me. the shawl was purple (so metro!) to keep to the theme of something pink or purple.

the appreciation tea is actually an inaugural event organised by the outgoing 17th exco to recount the events of the past work year, as well as to celebrate the volunteers who came forward to lend their abilities for MS events. i arrived looking all fine and dandy, replete with my side purse (you know the bag that accompanies a kain pelikat when you buy it?). i really felt goooood.

then met semua orang-orang yang cukup dirindui, rezuan, osh, farida, firdaus, siddiq, sha... the works!!! it was truly a sweet gathering for me. hahahahah...had a great time, although at some points, i was close to biting the flesh of someone's hand for being a poopy-head...and knowing that he was being a poopy-head...

then abu came around five, and we went for our own tea. then whatever came over him, he even threw in a fish & co's dinner. abu abu abu. such an enigma, even now.

sigh.

p/s: poopyhead man, i think you know who you are. you poop me off again, jaga kau. :) sayang dia.

No comments: