Friday, September 10, 2004

hiatus over

well.

i am back.

it was kind of a relief to have the net back at home, since school banned certain sites from being accessed, such as the blogs (the chatterboxes could not load, can you believe it???) and friendster. for that i have to thank my mother, for kindly sponsoring the payment.

i was really lost the past few weeks, and cut off from the world. it was a choice i had to make, to either lose my handphone connection or my internet connection. at first glance i had to go with my internet connection, knowing that i still had the opportunity to check up the net from school. but eventually, it so hit me that i needed both, badly. it is not a case of addiction mind you, it is just that i really needed the net to do my research (which is really a lot of research) and my correspondence with my team members.

a lot of things have happened which i would like to pen down, but my memory does not serve me well enough. so if someday i remember through a jolt, i will recapitulate what i have missed out.

but for now,

hi all, again.

No comments: