Sunday, March 20, 2005

misunderstood, but who cares right?

these days i find myself facing off tremendous pressure from all sides. needing to maintain my social roles as a friend and son, and at the same time fulfil my occupational roles as a student and committee member. however i find myself being misunderstood in all of these roles, that people cannot realise that i am trying my best to handle the multitude stresses that are on me, especially in this tumultuous time.

i am isolating myself from my friends.
i am not really functional as a son.
i am rather resigned and nonchalant about my committee.

i am focused on my exams.

to all those who think that i am being personal, or being a jerk, or being emotional...
whatever.

i did not have time, do not have time, will not have time to entertain your misperceptions of me.
at the end of the day, i live for myself.

and by the looks of it, i have been living by myself too.

No comments: