Sunday, June 19, 2005

tioman

immediately home from ledang, i had to pack for my next trip out to tioman. believe it or not, i only had 3 hours of sleep before i had to leave the house again.

but it was good of course. everything went very smoothly during our departure, and in no time, we reached tioman.

tioman, is almost paradise on earth.

to me, it was a wonderful sabbatical to have been taken. i really did not think of anything else while i was there. it was just the island, my friends and me. of course it helped that i did not need to think of any money issues while i was there, seeing that they (my friends) were covering my expenses for the while...

we had a great time swimming and splashing around in the beach just outside our chalet, chatting up the locals and expats who were holidaying there as well, gossiping and sharing our secrets (hehehe!), snorkelling (which is really tremendously fun and scary at the same time), and stuffing our faces full of anything that whets our appetite... it was really a no holds barred getaway, and i think that is what really made the difference for me... just 4 guys and everything to do!

haha, i miss tioman already.
next stop will be redang or bali.

or hell, let's take the diving course shall we??

No comments: