Thursday, January 11, 2007

overseas attachment

i was a bit worried that i would not have this opportunity at all to go overseas for my attachments. this was because i already gave up on it once last year, because it was too close to the hari raya season. and this year, the opportunity threatened to give up on me as well, because of my sister's impending marriage ceremony that i would have to be present at.

the attachments would last from end of march to early may for a total of 6 weeks.
and because i was unsure of the duration for those going overseas, i was afraid that it may clash with my sister's dates , and i would then be unable to fly off.

but the great Plan works itself out.

i found that i had enough time to go for my attachments, and even to have a holiday for about a week after the attachments, and still be back in time for my sister's wedding. how cool is that? and i am going after another dear friend's wedding, which she has specially requested for me to be present at the solemnisation ceremony itself.

so everything is somehow back in place.

anyone want to come for a holiday with me in Australia?

No comments: