Tuesday, January 27, 2004

on blogging

Well, I just came back from a business meeting. At the same time I am writing this, I am chatting with 3 friends from the varsity...And it is not easy having to multi-task like that...So if my train of thought disappears along the way, please do pardon me.

I have been reading the blogs of two very special people. And they made me wonder. What is the true purpose now of me possessing a blog? Is it to comply to the requests of others? Or is it to just have yet another outlet to release my repressed spirit?

As i read their entries, i realised that the blog has many uses and purposes. Razak bro uses his as a diary to pen down his daily activities and thoughts and experiences. Nura the Mistress of Music utilises her space as an artistic form. But one thing prevails in both. The two blogs portray the characters of their owners perfectly. It is almost as if you see them writing in the blogs. It is their heart and soul that they reveal in their blogs. And their blogs have personality.

Well, even though mine may seem rather bland in comparison to theirs, and rather plain at that, I hope to eventually build my Asylum to a level that befits me...

But till then, I guess you have nothing but to bear with me...

No comments: