Friday, June 18, 2004

the wonders of His Will

for those who have been reading my blog tag-board, and has no idea, this is what it is all about. and the entry is belated by about 2 days.

alhamdulillah, i have successfully gotten myself into the occupational therapy course in nanyang polytechnic, a course which really really calls to my multi-faceted nature [ :) ] as a social creature, someone who is interested in the health and medical industry and someone who wants to help people. alhamdulillah, my prayers were answered, and not without the augmentary prayers of my dearest family and friends, who undyingly gave their support, despite the possible circumstances of my departure.

for understanding and empathising with me, and for standing by me through it all, my deepest gratitude. and most of all, may we all achieve our desired successes in all our efforts, and may we obtain His Pleasure in everything that we do. Alhamdulillah.

and it could not come at a better time either.

on 16 june, i was supposed to register for my subjects in civil engineering. and i was totally at a loss as to what i was supposed to do. working and without internet access at the warehouse, i did not want to call up any of my friends to do the registering for me. but as i was contemplating it, my mother gave me a call to tell me the good news. alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah, alhamdulillah.

so i did not need to register for my subjects after all. insya Allah, all will be well.

and when i went home to check the letter, it was dated 15 june 2004. coincidence, or gift? you decide.

No comments: