Wednesday, February 21, 2007

an assignment to find out who i am

it sucks being year 3.
because you got this hellish assignment to do.
its a lot on self-discovery.
and sometimes you are forced to hear the things you don't want to hear.
but you have to anyways.

this post is by no means a complaint against those who have so been forced to think about my weaknesses for me. thank you for your honesty, and i am honoured to have you as people who would tell me the truth for my own sake.

so here goes.

weaknesses:

Low tolerance for things I do not like
Suka merajuk (fretty and likes to sulk)
Fat
Non-confrontational
Extrovert (too extroverted leading to the next)
Loud
Emo
Clingy/ Needy
Procrastinator
Demanding

haha, now that i have listed them, i want to faintz again.
haha.

aiyah, everything got a reason one.
but its ok, because that is how people see me.
and i accept.

No comments: