Sunday, December 12, 2004

rita's house visit

the honour that rita gives to us is truly appreciated and we love her back just as strong...for that i quote her blog, and below is the entirety of the entry that was written...

Hanging Out With FAMILY

It is always nice to have friends coming over just to hang out, watch VCDs and eat. It connects friendships at a different level, away from the coldness of restaurants and the public.

Whenever Nizar and Taufiq are over at my place, it always warms my heart to see how at ease they are with my family - lying on the sofas, singing and laughing their hearts out. Zul's presence today added joy to the company. Plus, his miraculous cure to my spinning head (by rubbing some vein between my fingers) really left me impressed. Perhaps this is how he remains so charming with girls. :)

Oooooh my little brothers. Just can't get enough of them! *squeeze their cheeks*


it is always nice to be on the receiving end of wonderful hospitality, exceptional cooking, and of course, beloved company...

No comments: