Saturday, February 12, 2005

advice for petty me

pardon the last few entries.
i needed to vent my anger.
i already re-apologised to those involved.

rezuan told me today that sometimes he pities the love that i have for others.
and he said, love Allah more, because the others whom i love, may not be around, even himself.

bro, i truthfully have to say, sometimes i pity myself. for being unable to control that which i feel, and bringing hurt to myself. and i do know the limit, and fragility of the love that i have for you all - it may not last the test of time, it may not be there when i need it, and therefore i should focus on that which i should. i am trying, and i am relearning it. but a life of a muslim is fraught with tests and obstacles, and the love that i bear in me, is both blessing and bane.

He knows my efforts, and He knows my weaknesses, and as we all know, we are not burdened with things we cannot handle. i thank you for your prayers brother, and more. and i believe that i am much stronger than this (as are you).

for all your worries, this is just a passing phase for me too. i get into these super-sensitive moods, where logic may not prevail. and i wallow in my own emotions, which may be negative and crappy to behold.

our final purposes are after all, our own.

sigh.

No comments: