Monday, October 02, 2006

nausea

that sick feeling you get right in your gut, when you feel like emptying your insides until there is no more to retch out.

urgh.

that is what i am feeling right now. super nervous for my biomech paper. the past year paper that i have now is not really helping very much in terms of soothing my nerves. it is just pointing the way to the many things that i have yet to digest. but whats the point of digesting if all i am gonna do is retch it all out.

razak in his perverse logic said to me that nausea is good. it means that knowledge is seeping into the brain and pushing all the vomitus out. erm, i really do hope that my brain is not made of vomitus, abang. but the way it is now, having vomitus may be better than having nothing at all.

urgh... feel the bile.

wait for my mid-day report on how the paper went.

outs.

No comments: