Friday, March 02, 2007

one path closed.

the peeps at MOE decided that I was not suitable for the post of a special needs officer.
i just received the rejection letter today.

although i am sad that it wasn't me who got the chance to reject them, in some ways, i am rather thankful that this path has been closed to me. One of my supervisors commented that the path was not a suitable path for me, and that i should be looking ahead at bigger things. i guess the way i presented myself at the interview, was not what they were looking for in an SNO.

and i know i prayed to be shown a path which i would not regret and a path which would bring me to benefit others the most. maybe this is the answer to the prayers i made.

to those who had wished i was successful, thank you for the well-wishes. i appreciate it.
to those who had hoped i got the job, thank you for hoping, but sorry to disappoint.

there is always something out there that i do not know, that i cannot see.
may the closure of this path lead me to something which is better. Amin.

No comments: