Monday, July 30, 2007

graduation

came back to singapore end of june... and 5 days later it was graduation.

and it was a proud day for us OTs... with the top scholar being a friend from the course, and having a number of us go on stage to receive extra prizes... I was one of those... received the clinical prize as well for best performance during attachments... so what the hell was i so worried about? haha...

loved the robes they gave us... cos it was already Harry Potter mania... so the robes really made us feel..."magical"...

and HB gave me a most open and uninitiated hug... which i was so touched by. these teachers of ours really are something... and i am super honoured to be able to call them friends now.

only one thing peeved me and my peers off, that i was not able to give the graduation speech, because i could not attend rehearsals because i was away in indonesia... but what the hell, i felt that the replacement did a pretty fabulous job. haha.

and again... photos!!

with my parents - hope i made them proud and not regret their decision.

mentor and friend - hua beng

mentor and friend - dr uma

mentor - dr raj


mentor - ms ambel


lecturers and friends - charmaine, hwei lan, hua beng

kukula jo-ann nair from sri lanka expedition - physiotherapist

fadzilah from radiography.

ilyas sufi from dental therapy

harry potter pose - ming, ceyu, me, zhen zhen (top scholar), irene and jess


zixian and me!

me and zhen zhen!

me and wanru, dip with merit winner

me with fyp mates, wanru, ceyu and suet, and zz.

with hb, ceyu & wanru

OT0402

No comments: