Sunday, July 15, 2007

so carrying on where we left off... the aussie adventures

backdated to 12 may 2007:

so it was that my attachment in sydney ended. frankly on the last day, i really did not feel like coming back at all. true, the call of home was strong. but as abu told me before, there is a certain pleasure in travelling alone in a foreign land. and on the morning of the 11th, when i was out and about by myself, i finally experienced that feeling. its really as close to freedom as one could imagine... and i was unfortunate to only have experienced it at the end of my time there.

but it is really such a good feeling, that it actually made me forget about home.

man, i miss sydney for the times i could just be by myself without worries.
i miss sydney, for the people who made me feel right at home.
i miss sydney, for the work that i did, with those people who love without worries.

i miss sydney, for sydney.

really hope i can make the time to go back again.
haven't had enough.

No comments: