Saturday, November 24, 2007

exercising my right to a fair treatment

all i would like to say is that, i have had enough of being used and made use of.
all these while, it has really been me giving others the benefit of the doubt, or coming up with reasonable excuses to explain their behaviour. and then giving myself reason to continue contributing.

i have had to be patient, considerate, empathetic and understanding.

but no one gives two hoots about how things are on my side, how i feel being on this end of the line.

that was my retaliation, if you did not know.
i was just exercising my right to being treated as fairly as i feel i should.

i am a person too.
i hate it when people diminish the value of my love for them, by taking me for granted.
and i hate it when my love for them diminishes, when i know they take me for granted.

No comments: