Saturday, May 22, 2004

rash and other stuff

1. i am nursing a bad rash. i want everyone to know. it is not really making me very happy or kind or even-tempered. so beware. but damn it i have to persevere because of the money. blardy dust mites and sensitive skin. damn them all.

2. received a call from a friend just now, who tried to make me not go for my K2 camp meetings and events. he said i would most probably not be around next semester anyways, so why bother. i got rather dissed at that comment. firstly, its a commitment that i made way way beforehand. who are you to question my priorities? secondly, my presence at YOUR appointment will not really make a difference. i will not contribute even if i go because there really is not much to say. what is this crap about a final meeting ever? its not as if we wont be ever working together again, and i can always meet up with the others on other days at my own time. dun make me the bad guy here, the uncooperative one. i did what i had to do, but some people did not. they are the ones that you should be pissed at. and this is the second time you dissed me off because of your attitude. be careful.

3. farida, remember to just go au naturel. and be kind to yourself.

4. got my interview date finally, its on 3rd June, everyone please pray for my successful transfer, and pray that it all turns out well.

5. blardy rash.

No comments: