Sunday, May 02, 2004

worms that get through windows but cannot eat the apple

i write tonight in outrage of the stupid trouble that all these viruses and worms caused. my computer was infected with the sasser worm while i left it online the whole night before. apparent effects were overall slowing down of the system, plus programs could not be run without error messages popping up all over the effin' screen.

i got worried. and i got pissed.
more pissed than worried.

nobody knew what hit me when i asked for advice and help. then channelnewsasia announced the problem.

but not before i uninstalled my modem, burnt out my files, almost thrashed my computer, and pulled my already damaged hair out.

farida assisted me in the end, thanks for that, girl.
but i am still seething with quiet rage over the whole mess that i got myself into.

taufiq's prescription: an apple.

windows had better buck up or shut up.

else they gonna lose lotsa business to a fruit.

No comments: