Monday, May 17, 2004

work

i started work today at my auntie's company. and it was tiring as hell. stood for a good 7 hours. now my hands are full of paper cuts, even though i wore gloves. my auntie had warned me that this job might not be suitable. but i was thinking, after army, what could be worse? well, this wasn't as bad as the army. but bad enough to set me thinking about my career options anyways.

two good things came out of this.

the work was really physical. hands and feet must work. so i sweated a lot. and since i dun bring a lot of cash, i only ate fruits for lunch. i hope by the end of the stint, i will have lost some weight. and my footache from tarian is gone, because i stood too long. ironic.

money, money, money. the initial motivation for me to even consider working in the holidays. i want to earn at least $2000 in the holidays, enough to pay off all my bills and debts, finally obtain my driving license and get a new phone. with enough to spare for later. i am hoping for extra kindness from my auntie. hehehe. nepotic ass.

my apologies to my friends who would be slugging their butts and brains away preparing for the camps. i will try to make it as and when i can, and i will definitely make an effort to keep up and attend important meetings. but meanwhiles, i am sure you guys are doing fine without me. i hope.

PS: had a dream about a friend. of the same genre as before. weird. same person, same kinda dream. and taufiq told me to write it down. but i shall be cryptic in describing it. all i will say about it:

police raid, photography shop, bath-house, invitation, "i won't do it unless you want to."

hmm. go imagine.

No comments: