Monday, August 06, 2007

inspire-treat

hehehe... in order to plan for and attend this event, i siammed so many work commitments. wahlaoz. if they knew, i fear the kind of trouble i will get into. not that its anything bad la. just that i put my powers of manipulation to very good use i must say.

but that's besides the point.

the retreat was simply fabulous.
and i would term it successful beyond words.

hahaha... although i had to bbq my butt off (ok i did it of my own free will... no complaints there) and bear with the sweltering heat of the heavens and the pits of the... well.... pits, it was all worth it. the people who came made up for all the suffering i went through... from the FOC freshies to the FOC adhoc to all my dearest friends... wah... felt really good at the end of the day... and got to spend some quiet time with some of the closer ones... which just left me so fulfilled... t'was good, really good. and i felt that all my sacrifices were simply washed away at the end of the retreat.

sigh.

why did it have to end? hahaha... back to work.

No comments: