Saturday, April 17, 2004

shortlisted

life has a funny of sneaking up on you when you think everything's ok and everything's going right
and life has a funny of helping you out when you think everything's gone wrong and everything blows up in your face...

Ironic - Alanis Morisette

first of all, my deepest gratitude to the Most High, for giving me the opportunity and keeping my hopes and dreams up...i sure hope that He will grant my wish and allow me to prove myself in a field where i will be able to interact with people...and at the same time, appreciate His gifts to us and help others...

i have been shortlisted for the OT course in NYP. and i hope that i will be able to follow through and give them the best that i can be. i believe that my prayers have been answered, but nothing is given for free, and i need to put in my effort here. and i will do my best i promise. its a life decision after all.

if things as planned, there will be many changes to the way i live. but i will gladly partake of them.

and a pleasant surprise indeed this has been, and i am very thankful.

to farida, if you are reading this: good luck for your side of the waiting game.

and to those who supported me and prayed for me, thank you...please keep it up till i am confirmed a place. it means so much to me.

No comments: