Saturday, July 24, 2004

venatoris post mortem

venatoris post mortem happened on thursday 22 july.

i came in and the first thing i heard were complaints on coordination, thus indirectly complaining about me. sheesh. what a way to start rite? but hell, who really cares? the camp ran along just fine to me, given the limits and deviations allowed a typical camp, and at the end of the day, everyone felt that Venatoris '04 was simply brilliant.

across the board ok, and that is saying something.

exco acknowledged that. and din acknowledged that at another separate meeting. we did ourselves proud by outdoing ourselves! hahaha...what a day.

and i am so proud of abu for saying the things he said that day, for standing up for what he felt should be made known to all. and i am glad to have been there to see him give them a piece of his mind. i really have great people around me you know. congrats abu, if you ever read this.

then we went to pizza hut for some relationship patching... i think that went well. the meal was superb. hahahah... adea bought me a gift, that moved me so much. a pocket watch, in a silverish case, inside a cat bag. and she said some really nice things. adea sis, i appreciate the gift and will treasure it very much. thank you.



then went to pray at al-mukminin, and then went bowling with the group at chevrons...



'twas a really fun outing.

till abu sent me home and made me cry with his words again, even though i promised not to.

abu, strike one!

PS: i want a lock of hair, weird me.

 

 



No comments: