Thursday, April 12, 2007

about to go

yes i am about ready to go.

its 3.45pm here in Singapore, and i am going to asar then leave my home in about 45 minutes' time.

yeaps.

all the work that i have been prepping for the past 2 months or so, finally coming to fruition.

but before i end my last entry in Singapore, just wanted to thank one special soul.

when he said lets go around singapore, i did not think he meant it quite literally.
so for three and a half hours in the wee hours of the morning, i was driven around singapore.
we visited pierce reservoir, nyp, ntu, nus, mt faber, changi, makam habib noh, pusara aman, pasir panjang, pioneer, marina, orchard, esplanade, seletar west camp... in the appropriate orders la...

in my head i was thinking, apa lah si gila ni nak buat...
but in my heart, i couldnt be more thankful that it happened.

he may not have intended it, but what he did really took my mind of the worries that i was facing la. and it was such a long time since we spoke that long to each other.

at 3.45 last night, when we came home, i was peaceful inside.
and i was ready to go.

abang, i know the efforts you would expend for me. and i am thankful.
and i only hope that i can repay you in a similar fashion one day.

pray for me all.

No comments: