Sunday, April 08, 2007

last few singaporean updates

hahaha.

wow. almost 3 weeks without updating, although these weeks have the most hectic ever, and the culmination of my time in NYP. and almost the culmination of my time as a student.

well, in the space of about 3 weeks, this is what has happened.

i completed 4 exams, and completed my final year project.
we had our annual occupational therapy students' conference, where we presented our final year papers. my team shared the best paper prize, although we did not physically hold the award. we hugged and cried and teased and abused our lecturers on that day. never seen us that wild before.

my australian placement got postponed by two weeks due to some unforseen changes in the australian healthcare policy. so i am currently on a two week placement with an early childhood education centre somewhere along holland road. and there is a affinity between me and them. so got a locum offer there. then got another offer at a previous placement centre as well. then considering this opportunity at a clinic close to home. and then the plans of MOH to open up adolescent services. so many opportunities. so little of me to go around.

haha.

but again, let me get through my aussie placement first.
while most things are kind of settled, i still feel the butterflies.
given that i am going alone, and given that my finances would be kind of tight, i cannot help but feel the jitters more than i would like.

i have prayed, and i have prayed again, for the burdens of this travel to be eased, both physically and emotionally. i hope to be uplifted after this placement. and i hope it happens in a way that i never expected to. grant your servant this, Master.

well, all those things aside, i am quite the way i was. many things have revealed themselves to me, whether i wanted to know or not. but i will learn to take it all in my stride. i am trying my best. guidance i seek from Thee.

will try to blog the next few days, with my final thoughts before i fly off.

No comments: