Monday, April 16, 2007

this is the story of a boy

who went to sydney.
hahaha.

i promised to update on the happenings of sydney, and how i am coping.
and so i shall. but the delay was due to me waiting to transfer the photos onto the computer.

but today, now that i have, i will update my blog as promised.
with photos!!

so so, on 12th april, i departed from singapore, with the few of my family and friends who decided to send me off. it was quite unexpected the number who turned up to send me off, because i was actually only expecting like a group of less than 10. but look below to see who came.

to all who did, my thanks and love.

super sweet of you all. and i appreciate it.
The early ones... me making some phone calls to say goodbye.
mommy, nifail and me, sister came late.

cik betty, ratna's mommy.

the rest of those who came: hafiz, shasha, azfar, mahmud, taufiq, me, abu, adri, rezuan, nas, zul.

MUACKS!

No comments: