Sunday, October 24, 2004

drawing near

wow. there goes a semester. and school's out. exams are up in about 3 days' time. ready or not.

it just seems like everything zooms past you when you are focused on your tasks at hand. yes people, i have been focused on my studies, whether you believe it or not. and this time round, i am glad to say that i have found passion for it.

and now the inevitable exams breathe down my neck. the results are especially important for me. i have already received a reply from national healthcare group, whose interview if i successfully nail, will grant me $900 per month of study. and if i am luckier, they will give me a scholarship to go to australia to complete my degree in the fourth year.

i am very excited, knowing that i really REALLY want it. pray for me all.

and to everyone who's having their examinations around the corner, take heart. do your best and it will be over soon. and we shall see each other after our papers are complete ok?

No comments: