Wednesday, October 20, 2004

sanctity smeared

astaghfirullah.

i have to ventilate my anger. i must. otherwise i will explode.
language warning - no apparent control in the following entry.

bloody idiot had 3 days m.c. because of some infection. but as soon as my mom went to the doctor's with him and got him his medication, he left the house and did not come back for 2 days. he returned only to change and then left again. he just returned a few minutes ago. and immediately got into an argument with my father. he simply refused to answer my father's questions and muka macam budak sial when my father asked him where he went to.

and he dared to raise his hands to my father. his fists were clenched and raised.

perangai sial. what in hell's name is he trying to do? who does he f**king think he is? what, the house owes him our lives issit? f**king ingrate! kau lupa kau datang dari siapa, kau lupa siapa jaga kau, kau lupa diri lah!

haramzaddeh, let me tell you this - if ever you touch my parents with your filthy hands, and you hurt anyone in this house, my judgment will be made. and i will move against you like i have not done before, this i swear. and i guarantee you, it will not be easy, nor simple. you will suffer.

listen to me, people.
just listen.

its ramadhan some more.

i am still shivering from my restraint.

No comments: