Monday, October 04, 2004

mirror

like the little puddle you find when the rain stops, and you peer in... and you see things the way you never saw before.

this week, from last saturday to this sunday has been a whole lot of personal introspection for me. and i appreciate the time that has been given to me to think through my life, and what i have experienced. many things i learnt, and many things i observed, both good and bad. reflections are needed, to ascertain your own objectives and goals in life.

in first reflections, i would like to state that i miss writing. i spoke to a dear friend about the need to write, to vent her inner issues, and at the same time, i forgot myself. practice what i preach and don't be a hypocrite, especially to myself. so to you dear sister, thanks for reminding me of the need to let things out myself, and to not keep all to just myself.

the next few entries would be my personal views and observations to the things that happened to me, and the things i attended or did. my opinions only, don't feel that i am attacking anyone if i happen to say anything. my memory is not really that infallible. so here goes.

enjoy reading.

No comments: