Thursday, November 11, 2004

dasar pemalas

as i was wrote in my previous entry, i was of course springcleaning.
and the object of my attention was my quaint little room, which i have to dive around and about to just get some things out.

as my mom would complain (and as the majority of you can guess from the date difference - the whole time of which i was TRYING to springclean), i took forever.
and i decided that i really needed to pick up the pace.

and i believe so did Fate.

so as i woke up, i looked about my room, and thought, let's finish this up today.

so i reached for my shelves-structure-thing, and tried to shift the whole contraption, without first unloading the shelves, which were of course laden with all my trophies (yes i win stuff), my toiletries, my magazines, my objects of interests, my academia, and my personal memories. real heavy stuff when you put it all together on a flimsy excuse for shelves.

pull the shelves.

*CREAK*

what was that noise? can't see anything wrong. continue pulling.

*CREEEEAAAK*

what the *peep* was that? still cannot see anything wrong. pull some more.

*CRRREEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAK, KEBOOOOOOOOSSHHHH!*

mm-hmm, flimsy excuse gave up on me, and crashed to the floor, splewing all my barang-barang all over the room.

i was super-stunned.

and then it crossed my mind, i had wanted to get myself a brand new cupboard, big and strong, so that i could put all my stuff nicely inside. so my flimsy excuse giving up was good in a way.

then i thought again, no no no. this was just His way of telling me, get off your butt and clean up!! my room was a total wreck. and clean up i had to do, like it or not. it was a just reminder. hahahah.

but now that my room is cleaned out, i actually put back flimsy excuse together, and it is standing just as it had for the past year. hmmm. i threw out some stuff (no azfar you dun need boxes so i threw them away) and got rid of some un-necessities, so flimsy excuse won't be so flimsy.

and my springcleaning is done.

curtains up! and we're off!!

No comments: