Monday, November 08, 2004

"start with the left bottom corner..."

springcleaning.

what a headache.

i have a small room to my own, which has a lot of stuff that i keep and need (i dont really know to which end i prioritise). as it is with the festivities, i need to clear it out or at least make some sense of the ordered chaos that has prevailed in the past year (it's always from raya to raya).

the problem with a small room is that: it is small.

and yes, while some people may complain and tell me to be thankful that i have a room because some other people dont even have shelter over their heads (well that is going a bit too far, lets just keep it at not having their own rooms), i have to make a point that with a small room, there is really not enough space.

i need to do up my room, and refurbish.
there is not enough storage areas for all my barang-barang.
which was part of the reason why my stuff is strewn all over the floor (the other being laziness and pure laziness to order my items), and the main reason why i really havent been having people over as often as i used to.

well, so i tried to clean it out just now, and try a new room layout (there are only so many i can try). in relocating my barang2 from one corner to the other corner, i suddenly found myself trapped.

i couldnt move out of the corner i was in.
hahaha.

so much for cleaning out.

so i had a mini adventure traversing through my barang2, all in the space of my room. woo hoo.

its now partially settled. i have my computer desk. and two big piles of stuff yet to be ordered.

NEXT CORNER!!

*breathe, and dive*

No comments: