Monday, February 16, 2004

all flying away...

it is monday, and as of today two friends are away to australia...not coming back for a period of time...sad for me...and these two friends have in their time with me proven to be special in their own ways...the short guy has been rather irritating at times, but proven to be some sort of comic relief in the drabness of business life...and the tall girl has been no less of a good conversationalist and enlightening companion... and though time has been short between us, it has proven to be most fruitful in bearing my love for them... thank you, take care and study hard...till fate decrees we meet again. and to my ex-twin who's a hunk now...hahaha..be good and we'll miss you lots...don't be naughty down under...hahahhaha...what a pun...

well, talking about all flying away, i realise that i no longer crave for certain things and that i am more or less feeling rather ilked by the thought of my past desires. and since its all going away right, i am going to go with the flow, and just keep those cravings away. i dun want to be caught up in that web of apathy and unreciprocrated love anymore. it just all seems so meaningless to me now...

but at the same time, i do not want to lose myself in my own tide of carefree-ness. but me being me, i might just get carried away.

thank goodness for those who are my roots and keep me from being "gone with the wind".

hahahaha...i crack myself up at my analogies.

No comments: