Thursday, February 12, 2004

revisited

well, it's been a few days now...and each time i get online (which is most of the time) i actually think of writing...but lethargy and a lack of mood always manage to stop me from logging on so that i can pen down my words of wisdom, or whatever anyone makes them out to be.

before this i actually kept a diary, in which i wrote pretty fervently due to my rather emotional nature then. but there was this point in time where i actually lost all taste for the writing. maybe its just because the things i wrote then, though close to heart, actually became pretty monotone. they revolved around the same thing - my emotional outbursts towards people. and it got so bad that i just lost the feel for it.

and that diary remains disused till today. and though i promised to make an effort to just pen in it, somehow it just does not happen.

but that does not mean that i appreciate the diary lesser than what it meant and for what it did for me. i still greatly respect the value and symbolism of the diary as a close companion to my younger days, and as a memory of my past, which nonetheless nonsensical, still shaped my being today.

as an afterthought, i just hope that i do not lose that sense of belonging or the passion for writing in here. i was very close to it...too close in fact. that was why i had to do a second take on my writing. i took inspiration from my other friends' blogs and well, here i am again.

tell me i need to get myself going again.

No comments: