Monday, February 02, 2004

temper...temper

its a funny thing how the smallest of things can just diss me...especially coming from that someone...and its even funnier how after all that, i just want to make up. but pride and ego can make things even worse than they already are. and all that happens is that i get more dissed than i already am.

but they say, opposites attract.
what is it in that someone that i see, that keeps us together? i really cannot say.
and what is it that keeps that someone who composed and unreactive, that i have no other thing to do, but come closer and apologise, however subtle?

i dont know.

i once made that someone turn away from me because of my temper. i once turned myself away because of my temper. i hurt myself with temper. that someone hurts because of my temper.

temper causes a lot of things. retrospection for example. i think about my friends and what i have done, especially when it comes to that someone. and my love grows deeper, due to unexplainable causes. and for that effect, i am thankful.

but still, temper is temper. and i need to temper myself. for the greater good.

No comments: